Smoothieboard is now from sale from the US ( by Logxen, Smoothie/Smoothieboard dev ) and Europe ( by Arthur, Smoothie/Smoothieboard dev ).
Europe and rest of the world
- Uberclock, Smoothie lead contributing company
- Filafarm, reseller ( Germany )
- Timeshell, reseller ( Canada )
- V-slot Europe, reseller ( France )
- FilimprimanteÂ 3D, reseller ( France )
- 3DWare, reseller ( Switzerland )
- SMW3D, reseller ( United States )
- Goshlabs, reseller ( GLCD adapter only )
- AndOrNot, reseller ( United Kingdom )
- Makershop, reseller ( New Zealand )
- Hackaday store, reseller ( US, out of stock )
- About3D, reseller ( Germany )
- |Ailith Display, reseller ( Hungary )
- OpenBuilds store, reseller ( United States )
If you want to become a reseller, please email us.
Smoothieboard is OpenHardware, made collaboratively by a community of volunteer contributors.
You are free to use it, make it, sell it, modify it ( as long as you release the changes under the same license ).
If you want to make it yourself and use the Smoothie* namespace, you want to take a look here.