I built a delta printer from scratch and just bought a Smoothieboard 4X from Uberclock. The board arrived without the microSD card and Uberclock has not responded to my emails. I thought I would try these forums for help.
Using the sd-card page on this website (apparently I can't post links), I see a list of the files that should be on the SD card that did not come with my board:
Files that may be found on the SD Card
- Copy of firmware file, currently flashed onto the smoothieboard.
config or config.txt
- One or the other, not both, Defines smoothieware configuration options needed for the attached device.
- Created when the g-code M500 is played. See supported-g-codes.
- Played on startup of smoothieboard. Can be used to initialize the smoothie driven device.
- Firmware update file, if present is flashed onto the smoothieboard, and renamed to FIRMWARE.CUR after the update completes.
I just can't figure out how to get the on_boot.gcode file.
Are there any other files that need to be on the card? I am very new to all of this and I want to make sure I at least have what was supposed to come with the board.