While doing a print last night I had a strange Smoothieboard lock up. I have a Cartesian Printer with an LCD connected via the interface card and LCD provided by Uberclock. Using latest edge firmware from 19ish days ago.
1. Connected the printer to my Linux (Ubuntu 14.2) via web interface (Firefox) browser.
2. Mounted the SD card via Plan9 interface
3. Copied file to card.
4. Started print via Firefox
5. Watched first few layers to verify start was good
6. Started browsing stuff with another tab in Firefox.
7. Laptop decided it was tired and crashed.
8. Rebooted laptop
9. Relaunched Firefox
10. All previous tabs were still present.
11. Selected Smoothie Web tab.
12. Print stopped, heater stopped, all the board leds were solid, LCD stopped responding.
I did not remount Plan9 over Ethernet after the laptop rebooted and never had USB cable installed at all during the entire process.
Thoughts and thanks