Thanks for posting the image, and info.
Im using colorfabb pla set to 205 temp, that has normally worked for me.
I did run the pid autotune, but the values were so different to the ones i had in marlin and the hotennd seemed to heat up way to fast, so i put my original values in. I will rerun the auto pid and try those again though.
I printed 2 other parts after i posted here and they came out perfect on all sides.
The problem only seems to be when it is trying to build up the side to make the circle. The picture top left circle would have been on the table with that side on the right and the bad curve its supposed to print would be on the bottom as it builds up. If thst makes sence.
I have just had a thought while thinking about what you said in your reply.
The part is small (printed 4 at a time) and this could be a heat issue, my hotend is a e3d v6 so has the fan on the front, i have a fan mounted of the left hand side, but the duct does not cover the whole hotend, it sits just left so the airflow would be a lot more on the left side and not very much on the right.
I guess i could print a fanduct for the other side as well, to see if this is the problem.